St. Paul’s PACE will be the leader in providing all-inclusive innovative solutions to the health and social service needs of San Diego’s elderly.
St. Paul’s PACE provides a caring network of services that fosters independence, preserves individual dignity, and enables frail seniors to remain at home, involved with their family, friends and community.
St. Paul’s PACE is guided in its interdisciplinary approach to provide care that addresses the varied social, physical, spiritual, ethnic and cultural needs of those we serve.
We meet the needs and desires of those we serve through a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) at home by:
- Striving to enhance each participant’s quality of life
- Providing personal and medical care
- Offering innovative service options
- Embracing pastoral care
- Promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion
- Supporting programs for family and the expanded community
- Collaborating with other community organizations
- Participating in state and national organizations
- Developing education, training and research programs
We continually provide for excellent, cost-effective and affordable services that will encourage and enrich independent living. These programs are further enhanced through the generosity of the community.