St. Paul’s PACE is a San Diego health plan exclusively for individuals over 55 years of age. PACE is for individuals who are living with chronic illness, or disabilities and need coordinated medical care to continue living as independently as possible in their home and community. Our health care teams provide a hands-on approach, coordinating medical, social, and home care services so the individuals no longer need to manage their medical care alone. PACE participants tend to be those in the community who are most in need of medical and managed care support.
We use a team of qualified, bilingual, caring doctors and staff to provide individuals with “All-inclusive” medical, social, nutritional, rehabilitation, homecare, and meal services. These healthcare and social service professionals are experts in working with older adults. They work together with PACE participants and their family members to develop the most effective plan of care.
PACE provides all the care and services covered by Medicare and Medi-Cal, as approved by our team of healthcare professionals, known as the interdisciplinary team, as well as medically-necessary care and services not covered by Medicare and Medi-Cal.
• Primary care (including doctor visits and nursing services)
• Medical specialty services
• Prescription drugs
• Durable medical equipment (DME)
• Hospital care, as required
• Nursing home care, as required
• Emergency services (24 hours per day, 7 days a week)
• Adult day care in our beautiful day centers
• Health education and nutritional counseling
• Rehabilitation therapy (physical /occupational / speech therapy)
• Social Services
• Mental and Behavioral Health Services
• Recreational Therapy
• Vision and dental services (see below)
• Laboratory / X-ray services
• Home Care / Personal Care Assistance
Who qualifies for St. Paul’s PACE?
Individuals must be 55 years of age or older and:
• Be certified by the State of California as needing a level of care equal to nursing home services; and
• Be able to live safely in the community with the help of PACE services
• Live in our St. Paul’s PACE Service area below:
Please click here to see our Mission and Vision Statement
click here for St. Paul’s PACE Board of Directors
click here for Donation & Volunteer Opportunities
click here for St. Paul’s Senior Services website
Interested in enrolling in PACE?
Call our friendly bi-lingual enrollment specialists at:
Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Hearing impaired (800)735-2992