Benefits of St. Paul’s PACE for San Diego Seniors
- St. Paul’s PACE has four medical clinics throughout San Diego County, ensuring easy access to care. See our locations here.
- All St. Paul’s PACE services are free to seniors who are on Medi-Cal or a combination of Medi-Cal and Medicare (those with a Medi-Cal share of cost are responsible for payment).
- We provide telehealth and online medical appointments so patients do not need to leave their home for every appointment.
- St. Paul’s PACE offers a Roving Clinic to bring care directly to participants’ homes, limiting their exposure.
- Our doctor-to-patient ratio is very low, so nurses and doctors know participants well and provide personalized care.
- Doctors and medical teams specialize in geriatric care, which means no one knows your body better than the staff here at St. Paul’s PACE.
- We provide transportation to and from our medical centers so you do not have to arrange or pay for transportation.
- With the support of St. Paul’s PACE, you can continue to live in your own home.
- St. Paul’s PACE provides preventative care, including physical therapy to increase strength.
- Our interdisciplinary care team meets every day so we can collectively coordinate your health plan quickly to avoid long-term problems.
- All of our home care providers are Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Each participant has a customized care plan, which is developed based on regular assessments of your physical, social, spiritual, and emotional health needs.
Last updated on March 1st, 2021 at 8:49 am - St. Paul’s PACE website H5629 2102 - Approved on 3/23/2021