St. Paul’s PACE Services
Our services include (but are not limited to):
- Transportation to and from the St. Paul’s PACE center and medical appointments
- Senior day care services
- Primary senior medical and specialty care
- Prescription drug coverage and medication management
- Nutritious meals and dietary counseling
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Social services
- Senior home care services
- Dental, podiatry, optometry and other services
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Emergency Services (24 hours per day, 7 days per week)
- Spiritual programs and services, if desired
Services covered are in accordance with the individualized care plan and approved by the St. Paul’s PACE medical team.
Transportation is one of the biggest frustrations you face when you can no longer drive. At St. Paul’s PACE we provide transportation for our seniors.
The St. Paul’s PACE day center provides social support in a safe, secure, and caring environment. Our day centers are often referred to as Wellness Centers.
As well as seeing your primary care doctor at St. Paul’s PACE, you will see specialists. We have many specialists who visit us at our medical clinic including a podiatrist, dentist, optometrist, and audiologist.
The ultimate goal of physical therapy is to restore maximal functional independence to every St. Paul’s PACE participant.
Many St. Paul’s PACE participants live alone and do not have nearby family. With the support of St. Paul’s PACE social workers, every senior at St. Paul’s PACE day center has that extended family member to help with paperwork, life challenges, and day-to-day hurdles.
Unlike most medical programs, St. Paul’s PACE provides in-home services. Upon your initial assessment, a home care nurse will assess you to see if home care services will help you to continue living comfortably at home.
Free PACE Evaluation
Last updated on May 14th, 2019 at 10:07 am