Wraparound Medical Services Exclusively for Seniors
A Clinic Near You
With four locations in San Diego, St. Paul’s PACE is accessible no matter where you live. We even provide free transportation to our health care clinics in North County, East County, South County, and Downtown. See our full list of service area zip codes.
Our Team is Your Team
Our interdisciplinary team of bilingual doctors, physicians, nurses, and other practitioners provide a hands-on approach, coordinating medical, social, and home care services so our participants no longer need to manage their medical care alone.
We’ve Got You ‘Covered’
St. Paul’s PACE provides all the medical care and services covered by Medicare and Medi-Cal, as approved by our team of healthcare professionals, as well as medically-necessary care and services not covered by Medicare and Medi-Cal.
Telehealth Care and Services
Now more than ever, seniors need options as to how and where they receive care. St. Paul’s PACE has recently expanded their telehealth services and implemented a roving clinic in order to minimize contact when possible. Ask our Enrollment Counselors about our telehealth services to learn more.
Free for Medi-Cal or Medi-Medi Recipients
Do you have Medi-Cal or a combination of Medicare and Medi-Cal with no share of cost? Then all PACE services are free! Even medications, dental appointments, and day center meals are free. Call 1(833) PACE NOW or email our friendly bi-lingual enrollment specialists for more information.
- Primary care (including doctor visits and nursing services)
- Medical specialty services
- Prescription drugs
- Durable medical equipment (DME)
- Chaplain services
- Senior day care in our beautiful wellness centers
- Health education and nutritional counseling
- Rehabilitation therapy (physical /occupational / speech therapy)
- Social services
- Mental and behavioral health services
- Recreational therapy
- Vision and dental services
- Laboratory / X-ray services
- Home care / personal care assistance
- Hospital care, as required
- Nursing home care, as required
- Emergency services (24 hours per day, 7 days a week)
*Services are provided as needed and approved by our care team.
Last updated on March 1st, 2021 at 8:47 am - St. Paul’s PACE website H5629 2102 - Approved on 3/23/2021