At St. Paul’s PACE, we work to ensure that our participants, their family members, and the community are provided with fun and educational events. We work to make sure that we are educating seniors on a variety of topics and their options as it relates to senior care, health, and wellness. We offer the St. Paul’s Educational Series which is an educational event series hosted by St. Paul’s Senior Services, various workshops, and more. These opportunities are great for any seniors or their family members in the community to learn more about St. Paul’s PACE and what we have to offer, and have fun learning something new.
- June 6 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm at St. Paul’s PACE Reasner
- June 29 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm at St. Paul’s Plaza
- August 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm at St. Paul’s Villa
- November 2 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm at St. Paul’s Plaza
- January 1 - December 31 at St. Paul’s PACE
Free PACE Evaluation
Last updated on May 14th, 2019 at 10:04 am