Free PACE Evaluation
Mission Statement: St. Paul’s PACE provides a caring network of services that fosters independence, preserves individual dignity, and enables frail seniors to remain at home, involved with their family, friends, and community.
Guiding Principles: St. Paul’s PACE is guided in its interdisciplinary approach to provide care that addresses the varied social, physical, spiritual, ethnic, and cultural needs of those we serve.
WE MEET THE NEEDS OF THOSE WE SERVE BY:
- Striving to enhance each participant’s quality of life
- Providing quality senior medical care
- Offering innovative senior service options
- Providing pastoral care
- Promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion
- Supporting programs for family and the expanded community
- Collaborating with other community organizations
- Participating in state and national organizations
- Developing education, training and research programs
St. Paul’s Senior Services continually provide excellent, cost-effective, and affordable services to encourage and enrich independent living. These programs are further enhanced through the generosity of the community.
Physical Therapy Reduces the Risk of Falls for PACE Seniors
A recent study by St. Paul’s PACE San Diego shows that seniors who receive regular physical therapy reduce their risk of falling.