Mission & Vision
The ‘WHY’ Behind St. Paul’s PACE
St. Paul’s PACE is the leader in providing all-inclusive, innovative solutions to the health and social service needs of San Diego’s elderly.
Mission Statement: St. Paul’s PACE provides a caring network of services that fosters independence, preserves individual dignity, and enables frail seniors to remain at home, involved with their family, friends, and community.
Guiding Principles: St. Paul’s PACE is guided in its interdisciplinary approach to provide care that addresses the varied social, physical, spiritual, ethnic, and cultural needs of those we serve.
Do I Qualify?
See if You Qualify for PACE
Talk to an Enrollment Specialist to see if St. Paul’s PACE is right for you. Call 1-833-PACE NOW and ask about how to qualify for PACE, or you can fill out a free evaluation form online.
CLICK HERE FOR FREE EVALUATION
CARING FOR OUR COMMUNITY
We serve seniors and our community by:
- Striving to enhance each participant’s quality of life
- Providing quality senior medical care
- Offering innovative senior service options
- Providing pastoral care
- Promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion
- Supporting programs for family and the expanded community
- Collaborating with other community organizations
- Participating in state and national organizations
- Developing education, training, and research programs
St. Paul’s Senior Services continually provides excellent, cost-effective, and affordable services to encourage and support independent living. These programs are further enhanced through the generosity of the San Diego community.
Last updated on February 25th, 2021 at 8:40 am - St. Paul’s PACE website H5629 2102 - Approved on 3/23/2021